Monday, March 5, 2012

The Vertex Fighter music (Part 2)

This on my www.badcb.blogspot.com.

Feb. 25 The Vertex Fighter music: It's interesting. I was talking to my new friend Neil about The Vertex Fighter.

Neil: So what kind of music do you hear in it?
Me: That's interesting, because I wrote about it on my blog. I hear the Canadian rock band Down with Webster. They have a song called "Time to Win."

Today I was looking for a job and listening to music on Youtube as usual. Then I reheard the song "All Night Long" by Miguel. It should be on my TV movie. The song starts off with the ring of a bell and it's got a fast beat. The lyrics are "Here I come mama, here I come mama." I can hear it during a fight scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M07-icBTPec&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment