Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Graham Wardle

This is from my www.badcb.blogspot.com.

Mar. 22 Graham Wardle: I was going through my old newspaper clippings and I found this article from the Edmonton Journal. It's about the actor Graham Wardle who plays Ty on Heartland. I can see him as Shawn in my The Vertex Fighter script. This article was printed on Sept. 25, 2010 by Eric Volmers.

He talks not being interested in motorcycles or riding horses until he got on the show. He was on the cover of Avenue magazine and how he talked about Ghandi and like Sean Penn's acting style.

GW: It's great to meet new people. What really throws me off is when people start screaming and yelling and getting worked up.

Me: So he's pretty down-to-earth and humble though he's on a TV show.

GW: All of us have had times in the show where we'd like to step up the maturity factor a bit and deal with some content that's a little higher rated. But this is the vehicle we have, and it's a great one. We can still deal with content that is serious, but we have to do it in a careful way."

No comments:

Post a Comment