Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jake McLaughlin

This is from www.badcb.blogspot.com.

Mar. 5 Jake McLaughlin: Today I was going through my writing notes. I then found a note of how I can kind of see the actor Jake McLaughlin in my The Vertex Fighter script. I had written about him before. You read the following and you can can see him in my script:

Jan. 9, 2011 blog post:

Jake McLaughlin: I found this actor today on The Mentalist. He plays this bad boy MMA fighter. I checked him out on imdb.com and he was a war veteran and served in Iraq for four years.

It's confirmed in the interview with him and Susan Sarandon on The View:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJVA1LwjFdI

Also on imdb.com, it says he worked as a security guard at Universal Studios before joining the army.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2474864/

He's also on the TV show Crash which is a spin-off from the Oscar winning movie. He's married and has two kids.

Me: I already saw him play a bad boy MMA fighter like my lead character Shawn. However, JM's character in The Mentalist episode "Blood Sport" was more of a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment