Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vada studios/ J Mack Slaughter Jr./ Blake McGrath

This is from my www.badcb.blogspot.com, but it's about the script.

Jan. 3 The Vertex Fighter actors:

Vada Studios: I found this ad on Vue Weekly. Vada Studios is Vancouver Academy of the Dramatic Arts. I guess I can go there if I'm looking for actors.

J Mack Slaughter Jr.: This has been months ago, but I wrote about him because he was on the old TV sitcom called Like Family. It was on the WB about a single white mom and her teen son (Slaughter) and move in with a black couple, with their teen daughter and kid son, with a grandpa.

I added him on Facebook and he confirmed me as his friend. I wished him a happy birthday on his birthday Dec. 28, and he liked my wall post. lol. He's now in medical school, and not acting. However, I would still like to see him in The Vertex Fighter.

Blake McGrath: I have also written a lot about this dancer/ So You Think You Can Dance Canada judge. I do see him in The Vertex Fighter. I can see him as a fighter because he is athletic.

Jan. 4 Producers: Here's something I haven't done in about a month. I emailed those TV producers back and asked if they read The Vertex Fighter script yet. I was busy with my work and looking for office job, that I haven't been emailing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment