Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blake McGrath

These are all the posts I wrote about Blake McGrath on my www.badcb.blogspot.com. I have mentioned that he should play a fighter in The Vertex Fighter.

July 6, 2009:

Blake McGrath: The other day I was thinking that he should be in my movie. However, I don't know what role he would play. If he can learn how to dance, I'm sure he can learn how to fight. Jennifer Garner was on the TV show Alias and she learned how to fight. Prior to that, she never had any experience. She took a lot of dance lessons so she was able to pick up fighting. They are both about learning movement.

Oct. 30, 2009:

Blake McGrath: You know Blake McGrath? The guy who rejected me when I auditioned for So You Think You Can Dance Canada? lol. Okay, well anyway, his first new single "The Night" off his debut album is on his myspace page: www.myspace.com/blakemcgrathmusic

It's dance/ R&B. That's great. He has songs like "Runway" up too. I've known he's been working on an album since 2006. I have been to his page and he had songs like "The One" and "Dance with Me." It's good that after a few years of working on music, his album will be released by the end of the year. His video is to debut on Muchmusic on Oct. 30.

You can't say that he's lazy. You're like: "He's been doing this album for 3 years?" Well he was judging, and choreographing for SYTYCDC and teaching dance. It's good to know that some people who are really talented, it still takes time for them to become a success.

May 3, 2010:

Blake McGrath: I was watching TV, and I saw some of his debut video "The Night." He's got some So You Think You Can Dance Canada dancers in his video and his sister. I only saw the vid once and I was only looking at BM and his dancing. I had to read the comments to know the above info.

That's great that he finally got his video out. I know he's been pursuing a music career since 2006. I found his myspace page back then and he had some songs up like "The One" and "Dance with Me." Good dance songs. He has a ballad "Silently Waiting."

He's been busy with being a judge on the SYTYCDC show. He also danced for Britney Spears and Janet Jackson.

Feb. 6, 2011:

Blake McGrath: He is a So You Think You Can Dance Canada judge who has danced for Britney Spears and Janet Jackson. He was in the Top 20 and placed 6th in So You Think You Can Dance (American version) season 1. He has embarked on a solo music career last year.

I was checking out his music on Youtube and I found this great live performance to his song "Penthouse." He can sing and dance live. I was impressed with the choreography.

Towards the end of it he starts introducing his back up dancers and he said: "My sister Meghan!" I burst out laughing at that because I didn't expect his sister to be a back up dancer. I remember reading somewhere he had a sister and she was in his music video "The Night", but I forgot about it until now. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSSXE5mBQIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment