Thursday, January 19, 2012

Joe Thornton/ The Vertex Fighter actors/ script pitch

This is from my blog www.badcb.blogspot.com.

Jan. 17 The Vertex Fighter:

Joe Thornton: He's a producer. I emailed him on LinkedIn, but he didn't get back to me. I just posted a comment on his blog to get him to contact me. Here's his blog:

http://www.joethornton.net/

Actors: Here are some more actors I can see in The Vertex Fighter.

Niall Matter is from Edmonton. You may have seen him on the show The Best Years. I've seen him on Fear, Itself, Warehouse 13, and Melrose Place. I just checked him on imdb.com and he's now on 90210. Good for him. I can see him as a fighter.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2473076/

Allan Hawco is the star on the TV show Republic of Doyle. It's on CBC and they're in their 3rd season. It's a good show. I'm Facebook friends with him. lol. I can see him as fighter.

Script pitch: Today I emailed the new Writer in Residence at the public library, if she wants to read my Rain script and give me feedback.

I emailed another producer again about my Rain script.

No comments:

Post a Comment