Monday, July 11, 2011

Thank you list Part 2

As I was writing the post: "How long did it take to write The Vertex Fighter?", there are some more people I would like to add to the list of people I would like to thank.

I would like to thank Geo Takach who I talked to about screenwriting, and he really inspired me. After that talk, it pushed me to write the complete first rough draft of the script that had 24 pages.

I would like to thank Douglas Mah and Jason Bodnar who taught me about legal issues for writers. To help copyright your script besides going to cipo.com, you can also keep drafts of your script so people can see the evolution of the script. I have saved my drafts.

I want to thank all my Professional Writing teachers who taught me the craft of writing.

I would also like to thank my classmates whom I learned beside with.

I want to thank my parents for paying for my college tuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment