Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Vertex Fighter

Hi, I'm Tracy Au and I have graduated from the Professional Writing program from university. I want to get my 93 page TV movie script The Vertex Fighter produced. I was hoping that if the ratings are good, it could be turned into a back door pilot.

The Vertex Fighter is about a young man named Shawn Stiller who is trying to escape his criminal ridden past and start a new life in a new city. A chance meeting with a stranger proves that the task will be difficult when he is offered a job as an illegal cage fighter. Shawn takes the opportunity to make thousands of dollars a week, but at what price?

It’s a good time to produce this because there is so much interest in mix martial arts (MMA). I have been in talks with Kit Cope. He is a professional MMA fighter. He says he is willing to be in The Fighter where he plays the bad guy Alex Donovan. Cope is willing to come to wherever the movie is being shot at and when a production company is backing it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment