Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hot Pants/ Happy video


 This is from my www.badcb.blogspot.com.

May 16 Hot Pants: I was going through FAVA (Film and Video Arts Society of Alberta.)  It then reminded me of this funny short film called Hot Pants.  I saw it way back in 2001 on Hypnotic Films website.  I then found it on Youtube.  I showed this to my brother and sister way back then and they thought it was funny.  


It's about a guy named Ben and he goes on a date with this girl.  They go to a Mexican restaurant and let's just say, Ben ruins his pants.  He has to spend the rest of the date, hiding the fact that he ruined his pants.  There was a funny ending.  You should watch it.  It's 8 min long.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NuQ5eY7KYM



Happy video:
I was looking for new projects a producer emailed me this.  It's called "Basic Needs- Extreme Happiness."  It's 3 min. long.  The first min., I was like "What's the point of this?"  It's some guy talking in some language I don't know and he's walking in the winter. 


It's where he finds bags of chips and candy and he starts cheering and acting happy.  He seems genuinely excited about this.  It was fun to watch.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC8gJ0_9o4M

No comments:

Post a Comment