Friday, October 14, 2011

Giles Panton

Giles Panton is a Canadian actor I can see playing Carson in The Vertex Fighter. I've been in contact with him for awhile. I documented him on my blog www.badcb.blogspot.com. I then combed through my weekly emails/ blog posts and here they are:

Nov. 13, 2009

Saying: "If you don't like something about your life, do something about it." I went and emailed the TV producer if he has read my script yet. I also emailed the actor Giles Panton to see if he has decided to be in my movie or not. It's been about a month since I heard from either of them.

Nov. 25, 2009

Giles Panton: In other news, I checked my email and on Facebook, the actor Giles Panton said he invites everybody to watch him on the TV show V. I caught the last half of the episode, and saw him play an alien. He basically said his lines in a robotic kind of tone. It was good to see him.

Jan. 9, 2010

Joe (Giles Panton): He is Dale's fiancee. He is the obstacle between Dale and Flash. He is also a cop so he can get information on the weird things that come from Mongo that happen in town. (Flash Gordon).

Jan. 17 2010

Graham Wardle: I remember checking him out on Facebook a long time ago, and I only saw a fan group. Today I checked him out again, after watching his show Heartland. He's on Facebook, so I emailed him and added him as a friend. I told him that I did pitch my script The Fighter to the production company Seven 24 that produces his TV show. The company had read the script and rejected me back in summer 2009. I told them that I saw GW as my lead.

In my friend request email to GW, I told him that I saw him as my lead. It may spark his interest. He either emails me back and confirm me as his friend like the actor Giles Panton did (Joe on Flash Gordon.)

Jan. 28, 2010

Giles Panton: Today I emailed this actor on Facebook. I'm trying to get him in my movie. I haven't heard from him since October. He emails me right back saying he's interested in reading my new draft of The Fighter. I sent it to him with the document that listed all the changes.

I told him that it's interesting that he wants to read it. The producer John Kerr hasn't read it yet. I told GP I got the Flash Gordon dvds (he's on the show) and he tells me that he didn't even know it was out on dvd. lol.

Oh my God, I just saved the above paragraph, and he emails me back saying he'll give it a read. lol.

Mar. 7 2010

Giles Panton: I went on Facebook and saw that the actor Giles Panton (Joe from Flash Gordon) was online. I'm trying to get him in my script. At 10:35pm, I started an online chat with him:

Me: hey have you read The Fighter changes yet?
Giles: no ma'am
Me: ok
Giles: gotta get up early. on set for v tom. have a good night hun.
Me: busy with your play?
Giles: just finished the play. now on to more tv. sleep well.

Oh my God, I can't believe I'm like talking to him. Now I understand what he meant. He's on the sci-fi TV show V. He was on one episode last season. He told all his friends on Facebook to watch him on that ep, and I did. It's good that he's going to be on more episodes and getting more work.

He was advertising his play on Facebook for a month or so.

I found his myspace page: www.myspace.com/gilespanton

March 14, 2010

Giles Panton: I was watching Human Target with my sister, and then the actor Giles Panton pops in as this woman's date. I was like: "Ahh! Giles Panton!" I put that up on my Facebook status and on GP's Facebook wall.

April 11, 2010

Then Giles Panton makes an appearance on the American show Human Target. All those shows are shot in Vancouver.

May 5, 2011

I then went on Facebook, and the actor Giles Panton had this Martin Luther King Jr. quote about how we're celebrating a hated person's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment