Saturday, August 6, 2011

Two Bits/ Writing advice to writers from writers/ quotes

Two Bits: I found this on Linked In. It's a writing group about writers giving writing advice to other writers. It encourages me and it inspires me when I read these comments on how to battle writer's block.

Quotes: I was reading the Two Bits forum and I collect the quotes that I read. I then realized that I managed to get some really helpful quotes. There are some about writing and some that are inspirational.

"Put down everything that comes into your head and then you're a writer. But an author is one who can judge his own stuff's worth, without pity, and destroy most of it." – Colette

“The same fire that melts the butter makes the iron hard.”- Dear Abby

“One smile relieves a heart that grieves.” - Robert Graves (poet)

"You have a fingerprint that nobody else has, to leave an imprint that nobody else can." Keith Craft, Leadershipology

“The ending should be inevitable, but not predictable.”- Stuart Matthew Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment