Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Michael Trucco

Michael Trucco: I can see Michael Trucco in The Vertex Fighter playing the bad guy Banks. I've seen him play a bad guy on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit ep "Smut." I've also seen him play a firefighter on Tru Calling ep "Putting out Fires." That was the first time I've seen him.

I then became a fan after I saw the SVU ep, and put on my Tru Calling dvd and watched the ep again. I checked him out on Youtube. He's most well- known for being in Battlestar Galatica.

On Youtube, I went and watched the California Dreams ep he was in. I went and watched Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, Charmed (I've seen him before there, but forgot), Sabrina the Teenage Witch (same, seen him, forgot him), .

I then tuned in watched The Big Bang Theory to see that episode. However I watch Castle and he shows up playing a detective. My sister watches How I Met Your Mother and then I saw that he was in it so I watched it.

He's a good actor and he's good looking, check him out:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0873998/

No comments:

Post a Comment