Thursday, August 4, 2011

Glenn Atyeo/ Don Banting

Glenn Atyeo: I found this director through Kijiji. I emailed him on Jul. 12 and then on Jul. 14. On Jul. 15, I emailed with my 1 page synopsis and 93 page script.

Here's his ad:

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-tv-media-fashion-Do-you-want-to-bring-your-project-to-life-W0QQAdIdZ295286450

I asked him if this is his resume:

http://www.mandy.com/home.cfm?c=aty002

On Jul. 24, I emailed him if he read The Vertex Fighter yet. I did again on Jul. 30.

I emailed the producer Michel Zgarka and told him about Atyeo and gave him the Kijiji Ad.

So Glenn, if you are reading this, please contact me.

Don Banting: I had an hr to kill prior to the training so I went to Chapters. I met the author/ screenwriter Don Banting. I was checking out some merchandise and he came to me with these 2 pieces of paper promoting himself. He has a book called Two Shadows Have I: The Story of Alex.

The story is about a 5 yr old boy who has been abused by a relative. For every book sold, $1 will be donated to the charity Little Warriors that helps abused children.

We discussed screenwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment