Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Writer's Chronicle/ TV production/ Story of Movies

 This is from my www.badcb.blogspot.com:

Jul. 3 The Writer's Chronicle: I remembered I had this writer's magazine called The Writer's Chronicle in my closet.  I had gotten 2 issues for free when I was in one of my college writing classes.  The magazines are like 50 cm tall, 30 cm wide.  I'm reading it right now, though the issues are from 2006. 

The magazine is in it's 44th yr.  Check it out:


http://www.awpwriter.org/magazine/


TV production:
Today I left a note to a producer.  Last month I had emailed him one week to ask if he got my submission form and script.  He didn't reply, so I called and left a message with my cell phone number.  I then emailed again.  Then today I left a note at his office.

I also did some unpaid work to get some experience. 


Jul. 4 Producer: A producer called in response to an email I sent a few weeks ago.  I emailed him back and he tells me about his company a bit and says he wants to chat with me.

Story of Movies: I was going through my old agenda from 2007, and found a website I wrote down called www.storyofmovies.org.  It's actually teaching kids in gr.6-8 on literacy in films.  The curriculum is developed by the film foundation.  The website is pretty good and inspirational to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment