Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Vertex Fighter actors/ Degrassi actors

This is from my blog www.badcb.blogspot.com and it's relevant to my The Vertex Fighter script.

Dec. 12 The Vertex Fighter actors: Last night I woke up at 3am, and then I wrote down that I thought Aaron Douglas from The Bridge should be in The Vertex Fighter. He could play Banks. On The Bridge, AD plays the lead who's very serious, focused, smart, authoritative figure. Those are similar traits to Banks.

Degrassi actors: On the TV show Degrassi, I have mentioned that I really like James Edward Campbell (Fitz on the show.) There was a MMA storyline given to the character Drew played by Luke Bilyk. I can see him as a fighter. I do like Degrassi, so I might as well throw in all the actors from season 10 who I want to see make an appearance in The Vertex Fighter. These are the actors and the characters they play on Degrassi:

Landon Liboiron as Declan Coyne: He plays a good kid, so I see him as an extra.
Argiris Karras as Riley Stavros: Good kid, maybe a fighter.
Raymond Ablack as Sav Bhandari: Good kid, maybe a fighter.
Shannon Kook-Chun as Zane Park: Good kid, maybe a fighter.
Munro Chambers as Eli Goldsworthy: Good kid, extra.
Daniel Kelly as Owen Milligan: He plays a bully, so a fighter.

There are only 5 core characters. But the Degrassi actors can like all be extras and sit in the audience in the the Vertex club scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment